Life with acne

Have been battling acne throughout my life. Acne starts to be a nightmare, right after my SPM. It starts to attack one side of the face - the right side. Then it starts to spread to the left while the right is recovering.

All petua and method had been tried. 
Gone to the doctor while in matriculation, been diagnosed with vulgaris type of acne. Been given antibiotic for 2months straight, coupled with tretinoin and benzoyl peroxide. Got itchy and blister and burnt. Stop the treatment. 

Going to the main campus. 
Still got acne, it's not going anywhere. 
Mak belanja new york. 10 times treatment worth a month salary in 2012. The acne got subsided but the maintenance cost is way too costly for a student. I got books and food to be bought too. Hahaha. 

Acne journey makes me grateful for each day. If you may found my skin at it worst now, you are not meeting me while i was 18! It was that bad. Allah, syukur alhamdulillah. My skin is bad, but it had its worst before. 

Ustaz kata, atas nama nikmat dunia.. Kita perlu melihat mereka yang lebih kurang dari kita. Yang diuji lagi berat dari kita. Untuk kita menjadi orang yang lebih bersyukur. 

Tapi dalam soal akhirat, ustaz kata kita perlu melihat orang yang lebih hebat dari kita. Yang ngajinya masyaAllah perfect, yang amal jariahnya masyaAllah berterusan. Agar kita berlumba-lumba ke arah kebaikan. 

So the following will become my reference for the future. Kita tengok tara mana it helps my skin. 

The essential: 
1. Nutox cleansing oil - if i wear foundation.
2. Eversoft 100% organic Yuzu/cetaphile
3. Mechanical exfoliation/Scrub: St Ives oat/acne, anything gentle exfoliation factor.
4. Chemical exfoliation (occasionally) : medicube ZERO keratin pad.



The after wash:
1. Toner - So far i love safi. Safi rania before this and safi aloevera this time. It does its work, and not melekit like nutox.
2. Lotion/moisturizer - tak jumpa yang best lagi. This time i tried naruko and it had passed its half bottle marks. That's mean ok la, my skin bole hadap sikit dia ni.


The treatment:
1. Eucerin Pro Acne solution: i used it occasionally during breakout, and use it at night only. 
2. Spot treatment: Tidact. Before this, i choose oxy 5%. Caution! Put it lightly and senipis boleh. Do not lump onto the acne. I know you tend to get angry and frustrated at the acne and you might wanna kill it instantly but the spot treatment does not work that way. You skin may burnt and darken. So i prefer the serum that this spot treatment. 
3. Hiruscar post acne: to lessen the dark spot. 
4. Aloevera Fruit of the Earth: to sooth the redness and bumps. Sometimes i put it, if the acne develops a pus. It helps me to deal with the pain. The I use hiruscar after it heals. 

The internal:
Kinohimitsu. Lychee flavored. This one good but i stopped taking it, as i develop allergic to it. Now the allergic had gone, we give it a go again, shall we?



That's it. 
Now i passed my 30's and acne had empowered me. I love me, for the scars and for the ups and downs. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lagu mana

RINDU