Love Yourself😘

Orang kata...ni orang la kata...
"You have to love yourself first, before starts loving others"

Why?
It is simply because you worth it! *loreal*

You worth a lot more than you ever think.
Never underestimate your appearance, capability and values.

You are unique on your own.
You live in your own pace, with your own flow and your own you.

Here are 5 incredible thing about me that you never expected me to say out loud by myself..hehe. ni bukan narsisis tapi cuma optimis. Kihkih.

#1: I'm good in making chicken soup. Pehhh, feveret.
#2: I could figure out how to be handy in some house chores, something like fitting the water hose for washing machines, assembled furnitures by DIY stores, replace water filter (yang cikai bkn coway), change light bulb, replace empty gas, gitu... boleh la nak hidup sendiri.
#3: I love air freshener. I love nature and loving to be in it. Could spend hours by seashore, on the hills and up in the jungle if given the chance. Love running and laughing. It makes me light-hearted.
#4: I'm pretty neat. Could not bear to see the kitchen messy and oily. Will clean up everything once done cooking. Will make sure the floor get cleaned and mopped right away.
#5: i can cook a hearty meal under an hour. Plus cleaning in 30minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lagu mana

RINDU

Harapan